Friday, June 3, 2011

Confusing

My darling husband is doing it again.  He tells me yesterday, that he can make all the bills with his paycheck so I can quit my job that way I can do things with him without asking for time off.  Sigh.  He has done this in the pass and I have quit my job, then I have no money, no social life, and no husband, because he has to work all the time.  Don't get me wrong, staying home is awesome, when you can have a social life, money for arts and crafts, and family close to you.  None of that will apply.  So I am not too sure about leaving a job that I truly love right now.  I really enjoy going to work, spending time with the adopted grandparents, and the family I have at work.  I really will have to think about it and set guidelines for my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment