Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Counseling Not Working

I have been seeing a counselor for my depression for a few weeks and I don't think it is what is helping.  My counselor is just weird.  I have tried to engage myself with conversation with her, but I don't have enough trust in her to tell her what is really going on.  She just seems fake and plastic.  She is just strange.  I went in with stress from work and that is what I wanted to talk about, but she tries to turn it into family issues. She sits there and wants to know all this information regarding Mike.  Mike is not the problem lady it's my freaking job.  All the death, working with a bunch of teenagers, and a shitty management team.  I just clam up when she asks my questions about my family, and I change the subject back to work problems.  Funny thing is she is my EAP lady.  She is hired by my company to talk about issues regarding work.  I am going to stop going, it is not helping and truthfully she pisses me off for the rest of the day.  I shall just tell myself that its going to be a good day and get on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment