Monday, July 25, 2011

The Fight

I suffer from depression.  I have for many years.  The past couple of months it has been bad.  I hide it very well, thanks to medication and my family.  I am having a tough time concealing it the last couple of days.  Starting yesterday all I have done is cry.  I hate crying, it makes me feel weak and out of control.
I just feel like my life is spinning out of control.  I know this is normal for me.  The ups out weigh the downs most of the time.  So it will take time to get out of this slump too.  I must continue to tell myself to be happy until then.
I have so much on my mind.  I wish I could turn it off.  I feel trapped by financial distress, emotional distress, the reality of my kids moving on with their lives, Mike still working in California, me alone here in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment