Monday, August 1, 2011

Better Now

I said that I would get out of my funk.  I am feeling so much better now that I'm off the Med-tech deal at work.  I am back on the floor and loving it.  Less stress and responsibilities make for a better mind.  I know a lot of my stress is financial and being alone.  I should say being alone when Dennis leaves in January.  With Mike saying that he's not going to retire for another 3 years, and having all the girls and grand kids in California, he seems to come home less often.  I feel left out and bothered by the feeling that I just don't belong anymore.  I keep pushing these thoughts out of my mind, but like oil and water, you can shake them together the oil inevitably comes to the top.  I can't talk to him about it, because he says its not true and gets rightfully angry.  I don't want to spoil any time I have together with him.  So it is better to say nothing and just keep shaking the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment