Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Caught a Snake

Today I had a short day at work and when I got home, Dennis tells me to look at my dog, Gunner.  Dennis thought he found and cornered a mouse.  Dennis went outside to see for sure and started yelling that I needed to come.  I went out and Dennis showed me that it was in fact a small snake.  He told me that I need to get it so that Gunner didn't get hurt.  My brave young man was afraid of the snake.  I grabbed the snake and when he tried to bite me I let the poor little guy fall into the window well.  So we ran into the basement and opened the window and removed the screen.  At this time I informed Dennis it was his job not to let the snake into the basement. Hahaha, I wish you could have see his face.  Anyway, after two bites and getting musked I had the little guy.  I took him through the house and into the back yard where this picture was taken just before his safe release into my garden took place.  I hope he eats the mice that are eating my strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment